Fondazione Banca del Monte di Lucca

For the third edition of this very important international project, the Foundation chosen to host it, in collaboration with the Province of Lucca, in Viareggio, which is 30 km far from Lucca.

The exhibition will be hosted in VILLA ARGENTINA, a 1921 Liberty Villa built and designed by Francesco Luporini.

Throughout the year several exhibitions, meetings, conventions, conferences and cultural activities take place. The exhibitions offer free entrance.

The aim of this choice is to bring this project to the attention of a new and young public in a prestigious venue as the Foundation mission is to organize cultural events and not only, all over the area of the Province of Lucca.


Exhibition Period:
October 15th – December 11th 2016
Viareggio (Lucca), Italy
Villa Argentina – Provincia di Lucca
Via Antonio Fratti, angolo Via Amerigo Vespucci n. 44
Fondazione Banca del Monte di Lucca